Locating Child Care

Winter girlFor all child care provider referral requests in the counties of Sheboygan, Manitowoc, and Fond du Lac (as well as Calumet, Green Lake, Outagamie, Waupaca, and Winnebago) please contact the Child Care Resource & Referral Agency in Kimberly. They can be reached by calling 1-800-749-5437 or you may also visit their website.

Scroll to Top