With the child care crisis we are facing across the country, Family Connections is dedicated to supporting child care teachers who are dealing with children who are exhibiting challenging behaviors.
- Provide on-site observations and expert consultations for providers caring for children struggling with behavior issues.
- Mentor child care providers on teaching and behavioral strategies and appropriate interactions based on the framework of the Wisconsin Pyramid Model.
- Develop an action plan for providers that includes strategies that develop a student’s abilities to cope with behaviors in the classroom.
- Promote the use of positive guidance and behavioral management strategies to assist in creating and maintaining a positive classroom.
- Work corporately with child care program to enhance the services provided to children and families.
For support within your program contact Michelle Christus email@example.com