Request a Certification or Licensing Packet

If you would like to receive a packet of information on how to become a certified child care provider in Sheboygan County, please call our office at: (920) 457-1999.

Certification packets are free of charge due to funding from the United Way of Sheboygan County.


Scroll to Top