Skip to content
What does Family Connections do?
We help child care providers…
- through trainings and workshops on quality child care topics and issues
- learn more about opportunities available to them
- through promoting recognition and educating the public on child care issues
- by providing technical assistance and consulting
- through supporting them in their YoungStar journey
We help families…
- ease the burden of child care expenses by paying a portion of weekly child care fees to regulated providers through our Connections grant program
- learn more about quality child care through free educational materials and technical assistance regarding child care issues.
We help communities…
- through educating the public on child care needs and issues
- through investing in our young by supporting the child care providers our children spend time with
- through recruitment and retention of child care providers to help keep our economy strong and families working while their children are in quality child care