Training & Technical Assistance
Training or Technical Consulting/Assistance Examples:
- Ages & Stages Questionnaire-3
- Ages & Stages Questionnaire-SE 2
- Art in Action: Tools to Support the Creative Process in Children
- Practice Based Coaching
- Developmentally Appropriate Environments
- S.T.E.M. – Science Technology Engineering and Math
- Early Literacy
- Family Engagement: Partnering with Families for Children’s Success
- Germs, Worms, Mud & Crud (Hand Washing)
- Healthy Bites (Nutrition)
- Shaken Baby Syndrome Prevention
- Stewards of Children with Mandated Reporter
- Strengthening Families in Early Care and Education w/ Mandated Reporter (On-Line)
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- Supporting Conversations about Race and Culture in Early Childhood Settings
- The Process of Developing Child Portfolios
- Wisconsin Early Care & Education Physical Activity (Active Early)
- WI Model Early Learning Standards
- Pyramid Model / Infant and Toddler Pyramid Model
- Environmental Rating Scales
- Individual Learning: Planning Experiences and Documenting Learning
- School Aged Curricular Framework
- Supporting Language and Early Literacy
- WIDA Dual Language Learner Content
- Infant Toddler CPR (Partner Provides Service)
- Child Care Business Practices
- Child Care Certification Packet
Contact us today for more information.
Parent Café Events
At a Parent Café event, parents bring their children and enjoy a delicious meal together. After, children will have separate activities set up for them with quality childcare staff, rated by Youngstar to ensure a safe environment. During this time, parents will discuss different parenting topics in groups. Throughout the time together, the groups will rotate and continue discussing various topics that parents are interested in. Parent Café events are listed on the Community Calendar.
YoungStar is Wisconsin’s child care quality rating and improvement system. We give parents the tools and information they need to raise happy, healthy kids. And, we help preschools, home-based programs, learning centers, and other child care providers give children safe, nurturing places to grow.
How do we do it?
- By objectively measuring child care quality. We rate thousands of child care providers, awarding up to five stars for the best quality of care.
- By giving parents an easy way to compare their local child care options and find the programs that match their family’s lifestyle, budget, and special needs.
- By supporting providers with tools and training to deliver high-quality care
- By setting a consistent standard for child care quality
Welcome Baby, Sheboygan County
The Welcome Baby program is offered to all first-time families in Sheboygan County. In the future, our goal is to offer ALL Sheboygan County families a Welcome Baby visit.